Friday, November 11, 2011

Salsa Chicken With Black Beans

Originally posted: March 14, 2011

Salsa Chicken with Black Beans (adapted from Crockpot Salsa Chicken recipe)

4 chicken breasts
1 jar of salsa (however hot you want! I usually use medium)
1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 cup of frozen corn

Put chicken and salsa in a large skillet. Cover and cook (until chicken is almost done) Sometimes, I cut the chicken into cubes, sometimes I cook the pieces whole - kind of depends on my time frame! When chicken is almost done, add black beans and corn, cover and cook for a few more minutes. (maybe 10 or so) While chicken is cooking - I steam some rice (usually in rice cooker) and serve the chicken and salsa combo over the top of the rice. Great with a side salad! Super easy, and super yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment