Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new cooking blog! As I post more on my personal blog - I am finding it necessary to separate my personal posts from my cooking posts. I know this might be a little confusing at first - but I know some people read my blog for the recipes and others read it to keep up on what's going on with our family - and since we are starting the international adoption process and I plan to blog throughout that journey - I decided to go ahead and separate the two! If I was really computer savvy and knew how to build websites and stuff, I would have them on the same site - but different sections. But, I'm not...and I don't....so this is what you get!! :) I'll be moving over all my recipes a few at a time - and will try to tag them so you can search by type as well!

As requested by a friend, I will also start trying to take pictures of my food as I cook - so those of you who are on Pinterest can pin recipes. :) Are you on pinterest? I am - www.pinterest.com/lobstergal - check it out! :) If you're not on pinterest, you should be - it's awesome!!!

So thanks, for checking out my blogs - hope you enjoy my recipes! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you are going to try to take pictures! That was going to be a request from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a terrible photographer, so I can't guarantee how great they'll be! :) But, I'm going to give it a shot!! :)

    ReplyDelete